100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- It is gluten-free
- It is extremely nutritious
- It is higher in minerals, such as calcium, iron, phosphorous, and carotenoids, than most vegetables.
- It also contains primary proteins called Albumin and Globulins, which are more soluble and digestible.
- It has health-beneficial peptides, particularly lunasin, thought to have cancer-preventing benefits, as well as lowering incidences of chronic diseases, such as inflammation, diabetes, heart disease, and stroke.
- It can be popped like corn, cooked similar to rice or pasta, or ground to flour.