100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Just Organik Buckwheat Flour is Gluten Free.
• Also called Kuttu Ka Atta
• In India, on Hindu fasting days (Navaratri, Ekadashi, Janmashtami, Maha Shivaratri etc.), fasting people in northern states of India eat items made of buckwheat flour.
• Buckwheat is also a good source of dietary fiber, magnesium, copper as well as phosphorous
• Buckwheat is high in soluble fiber, which can contribute to the positive slow-down of glucose absorption as well as contributing to appetite suppression
• The preparation of buckwheat flour varies across India. The famous ones are kuttu ki puri (buckwheat pancakes) and kuttu pakoras