100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- The hulling process removes the outer husk to obtain the grain-like seed inside
- Hulled buckwheat are soft, light-coloured seeds that have a mild flavour. However, when the same are roasted or toasted, the flavour becomes more intense and nuttier
- It is a complete source of protein that delivers all essential amino acids
- Buckwheat is also a good source of dietary fiber, magnesium, copper as well as phosphorous
- Buckwheat is high in soluble fiber, which can contribute to the positive slow-down of glucose absorption as well as contributing to appetite suppression
- Organic buckwheat are ideal for adding into soups and salads. They may be used as a hot breakfast porridge or be included as a side dish with the main meal.