100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Chana Whole is harvested from organic farms situated in Northern India without using any fertilizers or pesticides.
- These are brown coloured pulses.
- It is rich in proteins, dietary fibre and low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
- The beans can be soaked in water and cooked along with vegetables in preparation of a variety of curries that complement well with rice, roti, chapattis, puri, kulcha as well as bread.
- It can be sprouted after soaking in water for 24 hours and added to salads to enrich it with proteins.
- Just Organik Chana Whole is rich in potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. It also has impressive amounts of iron, sodium, selenium and small amounts of copper, zinc and manganese.