100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Quinoa is one of the world’s most popular health foods.
- Red Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids.
- It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B-vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants
- Red quinoa has a richer taste, slightly chewier texture, and somewhat nuttier flavor compared to white quinoa
- It can be sprinkled on Salads or tried in place of Couscous or Rice.