100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• It is a favourite of calorie conscious people as it is super low on calories.
• It is a good source of calcium and iron.
• Ragi is also a rich source of Thiamin, Niacin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
• It is often recommended by the doctors to incorporate Ragi flour items in an infants diet especially because of it rich calcium content.
• Being gluten free, it is a superb option for those with wheat allergy. It is also rich in antioxidants.
• It is usually used to make chapatti’s or rotis to be eaten along with vegetables or to make dosas and pancakes.