100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Known as Finger millet in English, Ragulu in Telugu, Nachani in Marathi and Gujarati and Marwa in Bengali
- It can help protect your heart health, improve the digestive system, lower the risk of cancer, boost respiratory health, detoxify the body, optimise the immune system, increase energy levels, and improve muscle and nerve health.
- Ragi may lead to stronger bones, stronger teeth and helps to prevent iron deficiency.
- Ragi is also a rich source of Thiamin, Niacin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- The millet is extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of recipes, including idlis, dosas, rotis, porridge, pancakes, cookies and even bread.