100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Rajma Harshil is procured from Harshil valley, a beautiful area in the lap of Gangotri at the origin of river Ganges, in Uttarakhand. This scenic area is known for trekking, river Ganges and one of the most delicious variety of Rajma.
- This very soft and organically grown Rajma, in the absolute pure air, water from the Ganges and the bright sunshine is a treat for your senses.
- It absorbs water very quickly and takes almost 1/3rd of the time to cook when compared to regular rajma. It is said that Rajma Harshil from the new harvest can be cooked without soaking.
- It is easily digestible and doesn’t result in any ‘flatulence’ feeling after consumption. It has a strong flavour with slightly sweet aftertaste. The tasteful thick gravy with robust flavour makes it a welcome addition to salads, soups and rice dishes.
- The dietary fiber present in Rajma Harshil also helps in lowering blood cholesterol levels in the body.