100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Harshil Rajma is grown and harvested above 2200 Meter height in Harshil valley in a very pleasant high Himalayan atmosphere-across Gangotri National Park
- The organic quality Harshil Rajma absorbs water very quickly therefore easily soaked and dissolved in water
- Takes at least 1/3rd less time for cooking so it is boiled & cooked very easily
- It has a strong flavour with slightly sweet aftertaste. The tasteful thick gravy with robust flavour makes it a welcome addition to salads, soups and rice dishes.
- The important characteristics of these beans are highly fibrous, anti-acidic & easily digestible, hence as a result people experience a pleasant Zero flatulence feeling
- The dietary fiber present in these beans helps in lowering blood cholesterol levels in the body